Those who are going to sit for SSC exam from science group need to take part in the higher math also. This is also a very tough subject. If the preparation is not good then you have to face a lot of troubles in the exam hall. That is why you have to take preparation beforehand from the suggestion. Our SSC Higher Math Suggestion will help you a lot in this regard. We have provided all the necessary guidance in the SSC Higher Math Suggestion. Now let us take a look at the details of the suggestion.
Why you need SSC Higher Math Suggestion
Even a foolish student of science group will not ask this question why the SSC Higher Math Suggestion is needed. Participating in the higher math exam without suggestion is something like jumping from the sky without a parachute. Without a suggestion, you will not find out a way to do better as the subject is huge. A suggestion is like a guide. As a guide will show you the way, so the suggestion will provide you the required directions in the exam preparation. These types of directions ease the effort of participating in the exam easily. Higher math suggestion for the SSC exam is badly needed.
SSC Higher Math Suggestion 2022
Now we are going to provide the separate higher math suggestion for all boards. This is because each board takes the exam by the separate questions. That is why the suggestion of one board will not work for other board. The suggestion we are going to provide you will help a lot undoubtedly. We have attached the higher math suggestions for all boards from where you can download your suggestion according to your own board. Take a look SSC Math Suggestion 2022.
SSC Higher Math Mark Distribution
The marks distribution of higher math exam is allocated in 3 steps. The detailed explanations of each section are described below nicely.
- Marks distribution for the theoretical part is 50.
- There will be asked 3 questions from Algebra. You have to answer any two and the marks are 20.
- There will be asked 3 questions from Geometry and Vector. You have to answer any two and the marks for 2 questions are 20.
- There will be asked 2 questions from Trigonometry and Probability. You have to answer any one you prefer and the marks for that are 10.
- Marks distribution for the MCQ part is 25.
- Marks distribution for the Practical part is 25.
SSC Higher Math Question Pattern
If there is a given question pattern, then it is easier to understand. This is because the question of the same pattern will be asked in the exam. So let us now take a look at the question pattern of the higher math exam.
- Unit A (Algebra) contains 3 questions. You have to answer any two questions as you wish to form those.
- Unit B (Geometry and Vector) contains 3 questions. You also have to answer any two questions as you wish to form those.
- Unit C (Trigonometry and Probability) contains 2 questions. Of which you have to answer any one that you like most.
- In the MCQ part, there will be 30 questions and you have to answer all.
- For the practical exam, there will be 25 marks.
SSC Higher Math Model Test
We have provided a set of model test question to understand everything clearly. This is just for making you understand the marks distribution. Do not think this as the suggestion. However, you can practice this model test. So let us have a look at our model test.
SSC Higher Math Suggestion 2022
In the end, we would like to provide you with the final higher math suggestion. This is mainly applicable to all boards. You can say it as our special suggestion also. This suggestion is made by some of the experienced teaches of the renowned schools of the country. You have to download the PDF file that we have provided to get the suggestion. After downloading the file, you will just need to open the file and then you will get the full suggestion of higher math exam. So let us now download the SSC Higher Math Suggestion 2022.
If you can practice well on the SSC Higher Math Suggestion that we have provided here, then we hope that you will be able to do better in the higher math exam. You just need to take your preparation according to the suggestion properly. However, you should cover the important topics from your main textbook also.