SSC Math Suggestion 2022, SSC Question Pattern and SSC Exam Model Test. SSC exam this year is going to start in February. Hopefully, you all have completed your preparation by this time. One of the main subjects among all you all fear is mathematics. Because of the question pattern, math seems a tough subject to everyone. However, our SSC Math Suggestion will be very helpful for all of you in your preparation. In the SSC Math Suggestion, we have highlighted the important topics and chapters. So let us have a look at our brief suggestion.
Why you need SSC Math Suggestion
It is not wise to ask this question. There are very few students who are not afraid of math. This subject seems critical to even a large number of brilliant students. For the tough subject like this, it is needless to say how much important to have a suggestion. A suggestion plays an important role as a mentor for the students. Our suggestion will include all the necessary guidance regarding the math preparation. Without a suggestion you are the sole boat in the deep sea. You will not be able to find out your way without this. Now you understand it better why you need the math suggestion.
SSC Math Suggestion 2022 All Board
We would not provide the math suggestion for any specific board. Rather, our suggestion would be for all boards. Since every board has a separate question, so we have arranged the board wise separate suggestion. You would be able to download your PDF suggestion easily for your board. We have provided the suggestion for all boards in the country below.
- Download the math suggestion of Chittagong board here.
- Download the math suggestion of Comilla board here.
- Download the math suggestion of Sylhet board here.
- Download the math suggestion of Barisal board here.
- Download the math suggestion of Dhaka board here.
- Download the math suggestion of Mymensingh board here.
- Download the math suggestion of Dinajpur board here.
- Download the math suggestion of Rajshahi board here.
- Download the math suggestion of Jessore board here.
- Download the math suggestion of Madrasah board here.
SSC Math Mark Distribution
The full marks distribution of math is presented in front of you. Let us have a look at how many marks are for which section.
- Marks for the creative part are 70.
- Marks for the Algebra part are 20.
- Marks for the Geometry part are 20.
- Marks for the Trigonometry and Measurement part are 20.
- Marks for the D unit are 10.
- Marks for the MCQ part are 30. Here you will have 30 multiple choice questions. You have to answer all. Mark for each question is one.
SSC Math Model Question 2022
To understand the suggestion easily, we have provided a model question here. Hopefully, you will not have to face any problem to understand from this. Our model question includes the full set question of Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry and Measurement and MCQ questions. So let us now take a look at the model question here without any delay.
SSC Math Suggestion 2022
We have provided board wise suggestions earlier. Now we will give you a general suggestion. It is a very effective suggestion for all boards. We have presented the suggestion in the PDF format here. Now you can download the suggestion and sit for your preparation. Remember that it is not a suggestion to take for granted. Now download the SSC Math Suggestion 2022 here.
SSC Exam Math Preparation 2022
You do not need to be so much worried about the math preparation. Simply practice the math we have included in the suggestion. Apart from this, get well prepared on the important topics of your textbook. You have to memorize the geometry by understanding well. Try to understand the Trigonometry and Measurement part clearly according to the questions. And if you have a clear idea about the basics, then it will be easier for you to answer the MCQ questions. For that, you have to memorize all the rules well. Try to spend at least 2 hours for the math part. If you can do all according to this way, you will not have any problem in the math part. Thus you will have the best preparation.
SSC Math Question Pattern
We would like to provide you a math question pattern. Let us have a look at the question pattern in the exam.
- Unit A (Algebra) contains 3 questions. Of which you have to answer any two.
- Unit B (Geometry) contains 3 questions. Of which you have to answer any two.
- Unit C (Trigonometry and Measurement) contains 3 questions. Of which you have to answer any two that you like most.
- Unit D contains 2 questions and among which you have to answer any one you prefer.
- In the MCQ part, there will be 30 questions and you have to answer all.
Hopefully, the suggestion we have provided will be very helpful for all of you. However, try to take preparation on other important topics out of our suggestion too to keep yourself secure. By this, you will not have any risk. We wish you all perform well in the math exam.