Those who are going to take part in the SSC exams a few days later are must be preparing separately in the English 2nd paper also. That is because as simple English grammar looks like is not that much simple in reality. Because of which many students fail in English 2nd paper. This is due to the lack of proper guideline and suggestion. We have come up with the SSC English 2nd Paper Suggestion to give you a proper guideline. We have explained everything nicely in our SSC English 2nd Paper Suggestion.
Why You Need to Follow English 2nd Paper Suggestion
Those who fail in English 2nd paper, most of them fail because of not taking preparation according to the suggestions and mentor-based studies. This is because a student does not understand how to study if there is no proper guideline. A suggestion can release the student from that situation. A suggestion does not only suggest the question to get common in the examination, but it also plays the role of the guide also. You can tell the suggestion as the mirror of the exam question. All SSC exam candidates hopefully know the requirement of a suggestion. Most importantly, it will help you to take preparation in less time.
English 2nd Paper Suggestion All Board
Each education board takes the exam on different question papers. If you sit for the examination under Dhaka board following the suggestion of Chittagong board then you must fail in the exam. That is why board-based preparation is needed. We got this fact very well and come up with the different suggestions for each board. Your job is to download the SSC English 2nd Paper Suggestion of your own board. Download link of board-based suggestion is provided here.
SSC English 2nd Paper Suggestion Mark Distribution
Because of not knowing the marks distribution, many students get confused to prepare for the study. It can be seen that they cover something double and left something unprepared. So we would like to discuss the full marks distribution of 100 marks here.
- Part A– 60 marks for grammar. The detailed marks distribution of each question is given below.
- The allocation of marks for filling the blanks is 5.
- The allocation of marks for using article is 5.
- You will have to write 5 sentences using parts of speech and marks allocation for which is 5.
- You will have to complete 5 sentences using right forms of the verb and marks allocation for which is 5.
- For the narrative style change, there will be 5 marks.
- You will have to change the sentences according to the directions and marks allocation for which is 10.
- The allocation of marks for completing the sentences is 5.
- You will need to complete sentences adding Suffix, prefix, and marks for which will be 5.
- You have to make tags questions and for which there are 5 marks.
- There will be 5 marks for the suitable connector.
- 5 marks are allocated for capital and punctuation.
- Part B– The marks for rewriting are 40. Value of each question is given below.
- You will have to write a CV for which there will be 8 marks.
- The allocation of marks for Application Writing is 10.
- The allocation of marks for Paragraph Writing is 10.
- The allocation of marks for Composition Writing is 12.
SSC English 2nd Paper Model Question 2022
To understand the marks distribution perfectly, we would like to present a model question here. You all can have a test exam yourself according to this question. It will make you well prepared for the exam. Now take a look at the model question here. Check SSC English 1st paper Suggestion.
SSC English 2nd Paper Suggestion 2022
Now we are going to give exclusive SSC suggestions. It will really help you a lot in taking a great preparation. So let us now download the PDF file of the suggestion right away.
Prepositions/Articles/Parts of Speech (with clues)/Fill in the blanks with the words from the box.
The text in the gap filling activity is separate and complete. It is the very first question of SSC English 2nd paper. The text for this item will have a meaningful context too. There will be ten gaps in the text. The gaps can be used for article, preposition, or any other parts of speech without verb as there is a separate test for it.
1. between, saying, physically, of, on, an, personality, for, participation, beneﬁcial
Sports are very essential (a) — us. There are various types (b) — sports. Among them cricket, football, volleyball, swimming etc. are very popular. All types of sports are (c) — to us. There is a relation (d) — the body and the mind. ‘A sound mind resides in a sound body, ‘is a wise (e) —. In order to win success in life, we should have sound health which depends (f) — regular (g) — in games and sports. Sports keep us (h) — ﬁt. Sports and exercise have (i) – important inﬂuence in forming one’s (j)—.
Answer: (a) for (b) of (c) beneﬁcial (d) between (e) saying (f) on (g) participation (h) physically (i) an (j) personality
2. recover, attempt, the, away, by, a, at, into, failed, greatly
There was (a) — king who lost his kingdom being defeated (b) — his enemies. He wished to regain his kingdom (c) — any cost. He made troops and made six attempts one after another to drive (d) — the enemies. But he was defeated each time He hid (e) — a cave. One day lying in (f) — cave, he saw a spider trying to climb up the roof of the cave. But it (g) — six times and succeeded at the seventh (h)—. The king was (i) — inspired by this and fought enemies for the seventh time and was successful too (j) — his lost kingdom.
Answers: (a) a (b) by (c) at (d) away (e) into (f) the (g) failed (h) attempt (i) greatly (j) recover
3. the, preservation, growth, from, for, a, in, out
Students should observe (a) — laws of health. They should rise (b) — the bed early (c) — the morning and go (d) — for (e) — walk. Besides these, they should take care to perform all those things which are useful for the (f) — of health. They should take part in games and sports regularly. These are essential (g) — their physical and natal (h) —. They should also follow (i) — rules of health because health is (j) — root of all happiness.
Answer: (a) the (b) from (c) in (d) out (e) a (f) preservation (g) for (h) growth (i) the (j) the
Substitution Table (Question No – 3) for English 2nd Paper Suggestion
It’s a grammar test item. It tests whether students can make grammatically correct sentences following any particular structure. It’s different from matching item.
In matching, there might be an equal number of texts in each column in a table and students need to make sentences using a text from each column.
In designing the test item, the question setter can write the texts in Column A in a way so that the sequential arrangement of the text makes a context.
In a substitution table, depending on marks, there will be 4 or 5 texts in the left column, 1 or 2 grammar words that show the form in the middle column, and extensions at the right column.
Each meaningful sentence made using the texts and lexical word will have credit.
See the below most important topic for substitution table for SSC English 2nd paper suggestion.
03. Mother Teresa
05. Kazi Nazrul Islam
06. The Taj Mahal/ Emperor Shahjahan
09. Robinson Crusoe
10. Marco Polo
15. Alexander Fleming/Penicillin
18. The Egyptians
20. Mount Everest
21. Stephen Hawking
22. The noble Prize
23. The Olympic Games
CV Writing (Question No – 12)
01. For the post of Public Relation Officer.
02. For the post of a System Analyst.
03. For the post of Senior Computer Operator.
04. A CV with cover letter for the post of Teacher.
05. For the post of Marketing Manager.
06. For the post of a Junior Officer in Bank.
07. For the post of an Editor.
Application Writing (Question No – 13)
Application for –
01. Study tour/excursion.
03. Setting up a computer club.
04. A seat in the school hostel.
05. Increasing library facilities.
06. A testimonial.
07. A full-free studentship/ poor fund.
08. Setting up a common room.
09. Short leave/early leave.
10. Sinking a tube-well.
11. Repairing a damaged road/bridge.
12. Remission of delay fine.
13. Organizing cultural function.
14. Relief for the flood-affected people.
15. Opening a charitable dispensary.
Email Writing (Question No – 13)
01. Congratulation to a friend on his brilliant success.
02. Inviting a friend to join Birthday PArty/Thanking for a gift on your birthday party.
03. Congratulating to your friend on his achievement.
04. Preparation of coming exam.
05. Inviting a friend to join the picnic.
06. Return the book.
07. COndolence of his father’s/ mother’s death.
08. Annual prize giving a ceremony.
09. Inviting him to attend the wedding ceremony.
10. Asking the suggestion.
11. For sending the lessons taught in the last class.
12. For taking steps against antisocial activities.
SSC English 2nd Paper Suggestion 2022
Paragraph Writing ( Question No – 14)
01. Tree Plantation
02. A day laborer
03. A school Magazine
04. A book fair
05. Traffic JAm
06. A tea stall
07. Environment pollution
08. The life of a farmer
09. A street accident
10. Our National Flag
11. A school Library
12. A winter morning
13. Mobile phone/Smartphone
14. A street hawker
15. Climate change
16. A bus station/A railway station
17. The Postman
18. Your Hobby
19. May Day
Composition Writing (Question No – 15)
01. Wonders of Modern Science/Science in Everyday Life
02. Your aim in life/Your future plan of life
03. The game you like most
05. Digital Bangladesh
06. The duties of a student
08. Physical Exercise
09. Tree plantation
10. Population problem of Bangladesh
12. A journey by boat/Train
13. My Childhood Memories
14. The season you like most
15. A village doctor
16. A village fair
17. Floods in Bangladesh
It would be enough for you if you can take preparations according to the SSC English 2nd Paper Suggestion we have given. If you can have a good command in the grammar rules, nobody can stop you to do a good result.