JSC Routine 2021 Bangladesh for all Education Board. JSC Exam Routine 2021 will publish under All Education Board Bangladesh. Every year JSC exam is generally held on 1st or 3rd November. JDC and JSC both exams will start at the same time and same day across the country.
JSC Routine 2021 published for all education board in Bangladesh including Madrasah Board. Junior School Certificate is a public exam. JSC Exam has managed by education boards of Bangladesh. Every year a huge number of student comes out across the country under education boards. Students must need to attend JSC exam to get promoted class Nine.
Let’s Jump in Right Section
JSC Routine 2021 Bangladesh
Junior School Certificate (JSC) Exam Routine 2021 published from Dhaka Education Board website at www.dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd.
From 2010, this JSC Exam & JSC exam started for Class Eight Students. Last year, JSC Exam started on November 7 and ended on 20th November.
JSC Exam Routine 2021
JSC is the exam ending class eight. Students needs appear JSC Exam before getting admit himself in class nine. This is the second public exam which is organized by the Education Board and Ministry of Education in Bangladesh. Every year thousands of examinee has taken part in the JSC Exam. Like in this year 2021, almost 24,82,342 student will take part in the exam. So JSC exam routine has great demand for these students. JSC Exam Routine Published 3rd July 2021 and examination will start from 2nd November 2021.
JSC Examination 2021 Information:
- Routine Published: 3 July 2021
- Exam Start: 2 November 2021
- Exam End: 11 November 2021
JSC & JDC Exam Guidelines 2021
- Students should collect JSC or JDC Admit Card from their School before 3 days of Exam.
- JSC or JDC Exam has to take a specified time that mentioned in the Question paper.
- Applicants have to signature attendance sheet.
- Must use same answer script for the creative & objective exam.
- Applicants have must fill up Registration No, Roll No, Subject code properly in the OMR form and never make a fold to OMR sheet.
- Any device like a scientific calculator and mobile are not allowed in the exam hall.
JSC grading system 2021 (Update)
This year JSC grading system going to change. So the candidate’s little bit tensed about the JSC grading system. For their tension relief now I’m going to discuss the grading system.
This year it counts as honors level counting. Every year where the highest grading point was GPA- 5.00 this year it has been changed. This year it counts CGPA- 4.00 as the highest grade. Not only this the highest point is also changed. While in the highest GPA they achieved 5.00 point this year they will get 4.00 as highest. The passing mark also can be changed a little bit but it is not sure yet. But the marks counting are the same.
This is all about JSC routine 2021. If you have any question regarding JSC Exam Routine Please Let us know through comments.