HSC Result 2021 will be published a few days later. Through this, the waiting of HSC examinees is going to over. Normally, everyone is excited about the result. However, the most common scenario on the result publication day is how to get the result. We have come up with this tutorial today to solve this problem.
You can get your HSC result 2021 in the easiest way if you follow our instructions. So now take a look at how to find out the result before anyone else so that you will not have to face any problem in the result publication day.
Let’s Jump in Right Section
HSC Result 2021
You have participated in the Higher Secondary Examination this year with a lot of dreams and hopes. You are eagerly waiting when the result will be published. The education ministry will soon put an end to your waiting for sure. Naturally, you are feeling uncomfortable to wait for the result. It is a very normal fact. You should have no worry about the result.
It is our belief that your result will be published in time and you will surely pass with a good result. Here, we have provided the simplest way on how you can get your HSC result 2021 very easily.
When will the HSC result 2021 be published?
This year’s HSC exam result 2021 will be published on January 10. You can understand that there are not many more days left. The result will be announced at 10:00 am on that day. But the result will be open for public at 12:00 noon. From that time, anyone can view result online or via SMS.
How will you see the HSC result 2021?
This year’s HSC result will be seen online or through SMS. We will teach you both methods here. So you can easily find out your result. Those two methods are discussed in detail below.
HSC Autopass Result 2021
The easiest way is to see the result online. Education Ministry will publish the result on two websites. Those two websites are:
The process to see the result from www.educationboardresults.gov.bd:
- At first, visit the site. Then a table will come there. Select the HSC/Alim in front of the examination option in the upper box.
- Then select the year 2021.
- Select your board in front of the board.
- Type your Roll Number, Registration Number according to your Admit Card.
- Then you will be asked to add some numbers. Write the result after adding in the front box.
- Finally, click on the submit button. Now you are done and will get your result soon.
The process to see the result from www.eboardresults.com:
- After visiting the site, click on the SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent result option.
- In front of the examination, select HSC/Alim/ Equivalent.
- Select the year 2021 and then select the board.
- Select the result type ‘individual’.
- Then there you will get an option to provide your roll and registration number. Type them correctly in the empty box at the front.
- Then you will get a twisted security code. Type it after clearly understanding. Do not make a mistake typing this.
- Finally, click on the ‘get result’. You will then get your result.
HSC Result 2021 through SMS
Besides online option, HSC result will also be published through SMS. Those who do not have internet connection in their local area will also easily get the result by sending SMS. The detailed method of how to send SMS is explained below.
To get the result through SMS from any mobile, first, go to the message option and write HSC or Alim and then type the first three letters of the education board and then write your roll number and then put a space and after that write your passing year and finally send it to 16222.
- For General Education Board: HSC DHA 123456 2021
- For Madrasha Education Board: Alim MAD 123456 2021
- And for Technical Education Board: HSC TEC 123456 2021
Hopefully, there is no doubt about how to see the result. We have explained everything beautifully here. We wish that the result publication day will be one of the best days of your life. Through passing your HSC exam, you will step in the world of higher education. Wish your bright future.